The 27th annual NMHEAR Conference, scheduled for February 24 and 25, 2022, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, will provide an opportunity for faculty, staff, and administrators to share ideas about assessment and retention initiatives that promote student success.
The mission of the NMHEAR Conference is to provide a forum for a wide variety of innovative assessment and retention presentations. Most importantly, we are interested in having you share what you have done and how it has worked. In addition to classroom and program assessment and retention, we encourage presentations about:
- Assessment and/or retention in K-16 partnerships
- Title III and Title V projects that have improved student retention and success
- Assessment projects that examine minority and at-risk students
- Assessment projects in student services
- Assessment of Distance Education
- Retention of Native American and Hispanic students
- Accountability and quality
- Dual Credit
- Assessing General Education
If you would like to present at the 27th New Mexico Higher Education Assessment and Retention Conference (NMHEAR), please submit this proposal form by SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2021.
Thank you for submitting a proposal. You will receive an email from the conference director in early December regarding the status of your proposal. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Laura Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all conference presenters must register for the conference and pay the conference registration fee of $95.